Use the SOS Feature on Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 is a wonderful gadget with new components. “SOS” include on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can be a lifeline. God preclude, in the event that you are in a crisis circumstance you can utilize “SOS” highlight to spare yourself. Read, on the best way to utilize SOS include in the Samsung Galaxy S6.
The most effective method to Use the SOS Feature on Samsung Galaxy S6
1. Go to Settings on your Galaxy S6 and afterward tap on “Security and Safety”.
2. Presently, when in “Protection and Safety” menu tap on “Send SOS messages”. You will need to “Turn on” “Send SOS messages”.
3. Tap on Agree on Terms and condition page.
4. A pop up will show up, you will need to include no less than one crisis contact from your Contact rundown to send SOS messages. Pick up to 4 contacts to whom you need to send SOS message.
5. When you have included the contacts. Tap “Done,” and after that press the back catch. You will have a choice to survey the data which you can send.
6. To check if SOS highlight is initiated or not, tap 3 times your home catch and you locate a brief to send SOS message.
7. You can send pictures and sound as aware message of your crisis contacts.
Look at this feature demonstrating to utilize SOS highlight in the Galaxy S6
- Previous How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0 Jailbreak
- Next GetResponse Vs. MailChimp Vs. AWeber